YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hugs and Kisses


 It's almost the day of love.  Valentines day is one of my favorite days of the year.  I don't really get why we have to set aside one day to tell someone we love them, they should know it every day of the year if you ask me.  However, it's still one of my favorites.  I actually decorate my house, every single room.  I think I do because my mother used to do the same thing.  The weird things we learn from our Mother's huh?



Mommy Lizabeth

1.888.938.7382

1.99 a minute, 2.50 connection fee (US/Canada)

2.99 a minute, 2.00 connection fee (International)
(International Number 011+1-714-442-2402)

Must be 18+ to call with a valid Credit Card, Debit Card, or Gift Card that bare the following logos: Visa, Master Card, Discover.

All calls billed as Madison Enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment