YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 27, 2010

SHOES!!!


 My down fall.  I am a shoe-a-holic!  I love them, the more shoes the better.   These are just gorgeous, I want them, but then again, I want almost all the pretty things I see.  I was thinking that these would make some beautiful bridal shoes. Or with a very fluffy, beautiful sissy dress.  I know this Mommy would love to see a sissy wear them.  What is the one thing that you wear that makes you feel beautiful?  For me it's shoes, and maybe even these shoes, since I'm thinking about buying them.

Mommy Lizabeth
1.888.938.7382
1.99 a minute, 2.50 connection fee (US/Canada)
2.99 a minute, 2.00 connection fee (International)
(International Number 011+1-714-442-2402)
Must be 18+ to call with a valid Credit Card, Debit Card, or Gift Card that bare the following logos: Visa, Master Card, Discover.
All calls billed as Madison Enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment