YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Phone Sex Therapy for Sissies and ABDL's

 Oh sweetie, don't cry. No, no. It will be okay, I promise.  Sometimes we need someone to speak to don't we? Especially when we are an ABDL or Sissy concerning this secret life we choose to live far from the eye of our every day life.  I know it's hard, and it hurts sometimes. 

You think that there really isn't anyone who would understand.  I do sweetie. I honestly do. I know what it is like to love something so much that it comes between you and potential loved ones, or work, or hanging out with friends.  I also know of the embarrassment that comes along with finally telling someone about your secret life. 

I just want you to know sweetie pie, that I am here for you. I am more then your Mommy, I am a friend, I am a confidant, and I am your biggest supporter.

So if you are ever feeling down about being an ABDL or Sissy, then give me a call, we can talk for awhile, just think of me as your Mommy/Phone Sex Therapy.




Mommy Lizabeth
 1.888.938.7382
1.99 a minute, 2.50 connection fee (US/Canada/International)
 (International Number 011+1-714-442-2402)
 Must be 18+ to call with a valid Credit Card, Debit Card, or Gift Card that bare the following logos: Visa, Master Card, Discover.
 All calls billed as MELLC

No comments:

Post a Comment