YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Found It





I found what I see to be the perfect theme for my blogger.  What do you think of it? Isn't it so very cute?  So much better then that plain old blogger theme I had.  Now unto something else.  The holidays are upon us, and I know this can be a very hard time for all my little ones.  Loneliness sets in and it can be a very hard thing to deal with on your own.  Rest assured dears that Mommy Lizabeth is here for you.  I do not think anyone should feel lonely during this time of the year.   Your days should be filled with love and joy.  If you ever need someone to talk to I am here for you sweetie.  You just give Mommy a call and I will get you smiling and feeling good again.

Love,
Mommy Lizabeth

1.888.938.7382

1.99 a minute, 2.50 connection fee (US/Canada)

2.99 a minute, 2.00 connection fee (International)
(International Number 011+1-714-442-2402)

Must be 18+ to call with a valid Credit Card, Debit Card, or Gift Card that bare the following logos: Visa, Master Card, Discover.

All calls billed as Madison Enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment