YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Weather Outside Is Frightful



Everything was fine here, sure it was cold, but then the sky opened up and WHAM! snow every where.  It was so terrible here in Texas it was unbelievable.  I almost had to go to the airport to pick up a friend of a friend because they were stranded there for awhile.  Then I got a call saying never mind they got on their plane.  I would of went in a heart beat, but I was ever so happy to get the call saying that I didn't have to.  Lordie that would of been a mess and a half.  I had visions of me going to pick them up and getting stranded myself at the airport because I wouldn't be able to drive home.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and I cannot wait to hear all about it on one of our lovely phone calls.

Mommy Lizabeth

1.888.938.7382

1.99 a minute, 2.50 connection fee (US/Canada)

2.99 a minute, 2.00 connection fee (International)
(International Number 011+1-714-442-2402)

Must be 18+ to call with a valid Credit Card, Debit Card, or Gift Card that bare the following logos: Visa, Master Card, Discover.

All calls billed as Madison Enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment