YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wrapping of Gifts



Wrapping presents.  That is what I am getting ready to do.  I spend more time wrapping the things then actually buying them.  I try to make each gift different.  I do not use the same paper twice, nor do I use the same bow.  I spend a fortune on gift wrapping supplies.  I think there is something extra special when you are handed a gift and you can tell the person put a lot of love, time and energy into wrapping it for you. It makes you take your time, and enjoy it, and it makes the present that is inside all the more special too.



Mommy Lizabeth

1.888.938.7382

1.99 a minute, 2.50 connection fee (US/Canada)

2.99 a minute, 2.00 connection fee (International)
(International Number 011+1-714-442-2402)

Must be 18+ to call with a valid Credit Card, Debit Card, or Gift Card that bare the following logos: Visa, Master Card, Discover.

All calls billed as Madison Enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment